This listing offers a very rare opportunity to own two contiguous parcels of agricultural land amounting to 2,804.44 Acres. Located on the George Price Highway near Mile 41 in Cayo District of Belize.
Offered exclusively by RE/MAX Island Real Estate, this vast 2800+ acre property is a testament to the endless potential of agriculture in the prime Central American country of Belize. With fertile soil, abundant water sources, and a climate that supports year-round farming, this parcel offers a rare and incredible agricultural investment opportunity.
The Two parcels include Block 1 measuring 1402.80 Acres of land and Block 2 measuring 1401.64 Acres of land.
It has become very rare to find parcels of this size in Belize, and may even be considered a once in a lifetime opportunity to own such an incredible landholding in this country. It is a testament to nature's bounty and your opportunity to invest in a sustainable and prosperous future.
Being offered at $2,475 USD per acre
Below provides a breakdown of how the 2,804 acres are currently used:
• 608 acres are currently farmed (planted in sugarcane)
• 95 acres are mostly cleared and can be rapidly prepared for farming
• 540 acres are partially cleared and suitable for farming
• 1,456 acres are suitable for clearing as farmland
• 12 acres comprise a “special use road” zone, which has a seasonal crop dusting use permit. The road has a 2,550 ft x 30 ft paved area and a total “clearway” measuring 150 ft x 3,000 ft. There is also a 120 ft x 120 ft paved loading pad.
• 3 acres under long term lease (BZD $30,000 annual rent)
• 90 acres (cleared) are currently reserved for non-farming purposes, including:
✓ 6 acre yard with a paved area for structures/equipment (expansion potential)
✓ 8 acres form two caliche pits (expansion potential)
• The property currently includes 4 miles of all-weather roads
Outstanding Investment Opportunity
Size: 2804.44 Acres
Approximately 2,700 acres of Farmland
Reliable Water Sources for Irrigation
High Quality Soil
Close Proximity to Electricity
Prime Location: Close proximity to restaurants, grocery shopping, gas stations, public transportation
The farmed area has had numerous soil tests performed. These show the soil as having good chemical composition for farming, with pH levels mostly in the 6.0 to 6.5 range with good organic matter levels.
Additional soil tests were performed in the unfarmed area in 2013 with equally favorable results. Soil test reports are available upon request.
This expansive land provides endless possibilities for agricultural endeavors. Whether you dream of establishing a large-scale farm, cattle ranching, cultivating a variety of crops, or even developing an agri-tourism venture, the fertile soil and favorable climate is perfect for a thriving agricultural operation.
Don't miss your chance to own this rare and extraordinary opportunity in Belize. Contact Natasha@remaxislandrealestate.com for a more detailed brochure of this property.
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.