Belize Travel News!
We are excited to announce to the RE/MAX Family that the restrictions on movement here in Belize have been lifted. Now ALL travelers returning back home to Belize, Tourist and Investors no longer have to apply to enter in the country. But the news gets even better!!….. All Tourist and Travelers with business interest (real estate), no longer are restricted to their Gold Standard resort. They are permitted to explore and travel freely!!!
This means, that all clients with Real Estate Interests can now explore the island, the various areas it has to offer and finally be taken on property showings/viewings by your RE/MAX Agent!
Below are the simple steps required
- Book your Airfare: American Airlines, Delta, United, West Jet. More carriers will no doubt start services to the country in the coming months – For now the ones mentioned above offer direct service to the Belize International Airport.
- Book your stay at your Gold Standard Hotel
- Contact your RE/MAX Real Estate Agent to set up your viewings!
72hrs before your arrival- REQUIRED
- Download the Travel AP and enter your travel details: Make sure to screen shot the QR provided. This information is what they look for when you board your departure flight. Agents will also require this here in Belize at arrival.
- Within 72hrs of Travel: Receive a negative PCR test, bring those results with you to expedite your arrival into Belize. If you are unable to do this, you will be required to take a PCR test here in Belize ($50.00usd)
We can’t express how excited we are for this announcement and what it will mean for travelers moving forward! We look forward to welcoming back family and friends to this beautiful island and helping them enjoy all it offers. If you have any questions feel free to contact any of the Agents on our Belize Real Estate Team.
From all of us at RE/MAX Island Real Estate, we look forward to see you soon!